Hi.

Tried the same with the owner of the review request, same result. Empty
attributes.
Then, I published the draft request. After that the attributes show up
when performing the query.

Is this by design or a bug :)?

When it's by design, is there another way of attaching custom metadata
to the draft request that
is queryable from a technical user (e.g. from a svnhook)?

Thanks
Veit