Hi Christian.

Sounds promising! I'll check that later on. Thanks!

Cheers
Veit

Gesendet: Dienstag, 02. Februar 2016 um 00:01 Uhr
Von: "Christian Hammond" <christ...@beanbaginc.com>
An: "reviewboard@googlegroups.com" <reviewboard@googlegroups.com>
Betreff: Re: GitHub-style review flow

Hi Veit,

As far as I can tell, it's not a bug. These are attributes on a draft, not on
the review request. They won't be part of the review request until they're
published. They're actually, internally, not even on the review request at all.
What you'd need to do is fetch the drafts along with the review requests (pass
?expand=draft) to the query, and you'll have access to a draft object under
each review request with any draft data that's available.

Review Board - https://www.reviewboard.org[https://www.reviewboard.org/]
Beanbag, Inc. - https://www.beanbaginc.com[https://www.beanbaginc.com/]
On Sat, Jan 23, 2016 at 2:30 AM, Veit Guna <veit.g...@gmx.de[veit.g...@gmx.de]>
wrote:Hi.

I've added a ticket for that topic here:

http://hellosplat.com/s/beanbag/tickets/4046/[http://hellosplat.com/s/beanbag/tickets/4046/]

Any assumption if that is a major or minor issue to fix?

Thanks
Veit

reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com[reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com].