Gesendet: Freitag, 18. Dezember 2015 um 00:36 Uhr
Von: "Christian Hammond" <christ...@beanbaginc.com>
An: "reviewboard@googlegroups.com" <reviewboard@googlegroups.com>
Betreff: Re: GitHub-style review flow
Hi Veit,

That definitely seems wrong. These are published review requests, not drafts?

Review Board - https://www.reviewboard.org

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 2:46 PM, Veit Guna <veit.g...@gmx.de> wrote:
Hi Christian.

I've applied your patch to my rbt and it seems to work, thanks for that :)!

But looking at /review-requests/ shows the requests, but the attributes "branch" and "bugs" are always
empty, although these attributes are set on the request. I also changed to values through the UI, but with
the same result. Querying for the reviews shows branch and bugs empty.

I'm missing something?

Thanks
Veit