We're currently evaluating bitbucket server (formerly stash, not to be
confused with the bitbucket cloud hosting) and are having troubles coming up
with a usable raw file URL mask. What we found so far is this:

This works (with basic http authentication), but doesn't find the file because
it expects <revision> to be a commit hash, not an object hash. As far as I can
see at the moment Bitbucket server doesn't seem to have a way to retrieve files
by object hash.

Does anyone else have experience with Bitbucket server / Stash? Or is there a
way to tell reviewboard to use commit hashes instead of object hashes?