Hello to both,

I'm currently giving this a try as we'd really like to get it to connect.
But both options are currently failing for the following reasons:
* - hosting backend:*

Despite the name suggesting something along those lines, the API is
actually not at all compatible. (diffs are JSON objects and other silly
unexpected things)

So this is not a simple copy and paste and would someone who isn't as
knowledgable in python (me) quite some time to complete.

* -  SCMTool API:*

This initially seemed like it would be easier than the bitbucket server
approach as bitbucket already uses it. But I can't seem to get the commit
ID to be passed to the eventual function.

 For
reference:
https://github.com/SMillerDev/reviewboard/commit/160628d3589173142b69f106bb2a2e54c5ca6766

If you have any insights on the best way to proceed, I'd be happy to hear
them.

Regards,
Sean Molenaar