On Tuesday 02 February 2016 16:30:10 Heinz Wiesinger wrote:
> Hi!
> We're currently evaluating bitbucket server (formerly stash, not to be
> confused with the bitbucket cloud hosting) and are having troubles coming up
> with a usable raw file URL mask. What we found so far is this:
> http://www.example.org/projects/KEY/repos/foo/browse/<filename>?at=<revision
> >&raw
> This works (with basic http authentication), but doesn't find the file
> because it expects <revision> to be a commit hash, not an object hash. As
> far as I can see at the moment Bitbucket server doesn't seem to have a way
> to retrieve files by object hash.
> Does anyone else have experience with Bitbucket server / Stash? Or is there
> a way to tell reviewboard to use commit hashes instead of object hashes?

I came back to this after a while to try again, but no dice. Even looked at
the code to see how easy it would be to add support for base_commit_id to
custom hosting repositories, but something seems to escape me.

I filed a feature request for now
(https://hellosplat.com/s/beanbag/tickets/4195/). Like I mentioned there as
well, I'm more than happy to supply a patch for this myself, if someone can
help me figure out what needs to be adapted :)