Hi Heinz,

The proper solution would be to implement a hosting service backend for
this, or augment the existing one if the API is at all compatible.

It should be possible to extend the raw file URL stuff to take in a commit
ID, optionally, but it's a lot more work, as it impacts the SCMTool API.
Currently, only hosting services have any support for base_commit_id.

Christian Hammond