Thanks for the quick reply David, that helps a lot.

Is rb-gateway released yet? I can't find a lot of info about it yet. Will
it handle this problem of keeping the git repo's up to date? I could
imagine if there is a service between ReviewBoard and the Git repo, when rb
asks rb-gateway for a file for a diff, rb-gateway could first fetch the
latest file from the central git server.