Hi Eric,

Does this happen for all browser window sizes?

I haven't seen this before. It does look like the edit box is a lot taller
than we set, so I'm not sure what's going on there. We are careful to set
the sizing of the box so that it's always contained within the boundaries
of the visible window, with the content area of the box always leaving room
for the buttons at the bottom, so something's throwing all that off on your
setup.

Can you reproduce this in other browsers?

Christian Hammond