Hi Christian,

Thank you for your response and sorry about the delay, I didn't see your
response message until now.

>Does this happen for all browser window sizes?
Yes.  Full screen, etc.

> Can you reproduce this in other browsers?
Yes, this issue occurs with Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.

*More details*
I did a test install of RB on a virtual machine and the window sizing works
as expected.  However, my production environment consists of having the RB
URL request mapped to the "/reviews" URL which is then proxied to the
actual RB VM:

   - Apache Web Server "/reviews" -> proxy -> Reviewboard VM ==> Everything
   works other than window sizing
   - Apache Web Server w/ Reviewboard at "/" ==> Works

I have configured SITE_ROOT in conf/settings_local.py to "/reviews/".  I
don't see any denied resource requests when viewing the network requests,
so it seems to be an issue with JavaScript somewhere getting surprised by
the root directory change and/or an issue with the proxy configuration.

I'm setting up a VM with the RB set to /reviews directly to see if the
issue is in the proxy or in non-root URL's with RB.

Regards,
Eric