I'm working on making an ReviewBoard image, which I hope to make official
The relevant links:
Feature request: https://hellosplat.com/s/beanbag/tickets/4435/
Source code: https://github.com/ovidiub13/reviewboard-docker
Docker Hub image: https://hub.docker.com/r/ovidiub13/reviewboard/

Currently I run into a few problems: When starting the container and going
to http://localhost I'm presented with an error message that says:

Manual server updates required

A recent upgrade requires manual updates to be made on this server. After
these changes are made, you should restart your web server.

If you have any questions or problems, please contact us on our mailing list

Extensions static media directory changes

Your site's extensions static media directory isn't properly set up. This
directory is where Review Board will store various extension media files.

Your extensions static media directory is currently at:
Permission problems

The directory must be writable by the web server. On Linux/Unix/Mac, you
can fix this by typing:

    $ sudo chown -R www-data "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/media/ext"

On Windows, right-click the data directory and change the ownership to

The extensions directory permissions is fixed, however I still get this
error. Any ideas on how to resolve this?