Hi! I'd actually like to work with you on this, as I've been aiming to
build a set of Review Board images that will deploy easily as pods in
OpenShift/Kubernetes. (Notably, the major thing to solve is getting the pod
to run without requiring root privileges.)

I'm on vacation this week, but maybe we can work on it together when I get
back to the office on Monday.