rb-site install should be responsible for creating the site directory,
which is separate from the Review Board package's contents. There must not
be anything at the location you're trying to install to.

It's also crucial that you allow it to generate the settings_local.py file.
The SECRET_KEY setting must be unique between deployments (though must be
consistent across all deployments using the same database). Otherwise you
present security issues (if two companies have the same key) or
compatibility issues (if scaling out and using the same database with
different keys).

Christian

On Friday, July 8, 2016, Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN <ovidiu....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Now I'm having issues in creating the relevant volumes:
>
>    - reviewboard/htdocs/media
>    - reviewboard/htdocs/static
>    - reviewboard/data
>
> Are these the only directories that need to be persistent? Besides the
> database.
>
> I see that *rb-site install* complains if those directories already
> exist. Is there a way around that?
>
> vineri, 8 iulie 2016, 15:01:16 UTC+3, Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN a scris:
>>
>> I've updated the image, and the README with a better usage guide.
>>
>> Docker Hub image link: https://hub.docker.com/r/ovidiub13/reviewboard/
>>
>> vineri, 8 iulie 2016, 14:18:37 UTC+3, Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN a scris:
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>> I've managed to fix it. Apparently there are 2 ext directories, one in
>>> media and one in static.

> https://rbcommons.com/
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','reviewboard%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com');>
> .