Now I'm having issues in creating the relevant volumes:

   - reviewboard/htdocs/media
   - reviewboard/htdocs/static
   - reviewboard/data

Are these the only directories that need to be persistent? Besides the
database.

I see that *rb-site install* complains if those directories already exist.
Is there a way around that?

vineri, 8 iulie 2016, 15:01:16 UTC+3, Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN a scris: