In order to have persistency across server reboots, the Docker container
must have volumes set with the relevant folders, otherwise, when restarted,
it might recreate those folders, thus restarting the install of ReviewBoard
in a different location.

I've tested with having those volumes, and it seems to work. rb-site
install does not complain that they exist, it just uses them.

The SECRET_KEY is not affected by this. I just asked to have some of the
directories created before the actual install or RB, for persistence.

vineri, 8 iulie 2016, 22:00:57 UTC+3, Christian Hammond a scris: