Well, I got through the first few errors (updated some symlinks and
permissions), but it's still giving me a 500 when I try to load the site.
Nothing in the RB log file except " - INFO -  - Reloading logging
settings"; nothing in the apache error or access logs, either., Not sure
where to go from here.