I followed the directions
at https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/codebase/dev/getting-started/ to set up
a dev environment.  I made a change based on some info from #subvertpy,
though I'm not particularly confident in it, but I'd like to test it.  I
tried to use the upgrade directions to upgrade my current site, since it's
basically a test site at this point anyway. The first step (easy_install
-U) seemed to work, but when I tried to upgrade the site with rb_site
upgrade (using the rb_site from my dev tree), it fails; the long chain of
errors ends with

django.core.exceptions.ImproperlyConfigured: Error loading MySQLdb module:
No module named MySQLdb

Now, it was working with MySQL just fine previously, so I'm not quite sure
what's wrong here.  I've tried a couple of solutions found online, but no
luck so far.