It wasn't entirely clear to me from the documentation which library was
preferred, and neither seems to have a terribly active support community.
 I've switched to subvertpy for the moment, but switching back is easily
done if it doesn't work out.

https://pythonhosted.org/python-gssapi/examples.html#real-world-use is one
of the more useful-seeming resources I've been pointed at, but I can't
quite see where that logic needs to happen.

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/kerberos is seriously lacking in
documentation; I can't tell if it's useful or not.