Hi Cathy,

Sounds like the dev environment doesn't have the appropriate module for it.

I'd suggest, rather than trying to use MySQL with your current database,
that you set up a completely separate SQLite-based database to test with.
Having two different environments that point to the same database will
cause problems, and may break your main server.

SQLite support is built-in, and while it's not at all recommended for
production use, you'll have a better time with it for development.

Christian Hammond