From: reviewboard@googlegroups.com [mailto:reviewboard@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Abhishek Choudhary
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2016 11:31 AM
To: reviewboard <reviewboard@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Can RBtools post command generate diff given a list of files?

Hi,

I am using RBtools to post review requests. Currently I have make a local
commit (or generate diff file using git diff) and then post a review request.
Is there any option that I can use to pass the changed files so that post can
generate diff for me.

I tried using -I FILENAME, --include FILENAME from Diff Generation Options but
it doesn't seem to work. I get below error:

 File
"/u/choudhab/reviewboard/RBenv-2.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/rbtools/commands/post.py",
 line 712, in main
    raise CommandError("There don't seem to be any diffs!")
rbtools.commands.CommandError: There don't seem to be any diffs!

rbt post --server 'http://reviewboard.com:7578/' --debug -I urls.py

Is there anything I am doing wrong here?

Thanks,
Abhi
reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.