Hi David,

In our environment, we had moved the reviewboard instance from one server
to another, while as well upgrading versions from 2.0.15 to 2.5.6.1
Post setting up sql, apache, we had run rb-site install and moved over the
DB from older host to newer one, post which rb-site upgrade and rb-site
manage $site collectstatic was run.

Considering the fact that now collectstatic has been run in a production
environment, and that comment severity is broken, is there a way to fix
this.
I believe copying of static contents from older server to newer one should
never be done and hence what would be the correct way to populate these
contents.

Thanks.

--
Harish