Hi,

rb-site upgrade manages the static media for Review Board itself, and
extensions missing static media files will have them copied from the
extension.

Try erasing the contents of $sitedir/static and then do:

rb-site upgrade $sitedir
rb-site manage $sitedir install-extension-media -- --force

Christian

Christian Hammond