Hi Christian,

Thanks for the inputs.
But, this didn't solve the issue.

Log of rb-site upgrade:
Rebuilding directory structure
Updating database. This may take a while.

The log output below, including warnings and errors,
can be ignored unless upgrade fails.

------------------ <begin log output> ------------------
Creating tables ...
There are unapplied evolutions for webapi.
Installing custom SQL ...
Installing indexes ...
Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
No evolution required.
------------------- <end log output> -------------------

Resetting in-database caches.

Upgrade complete!

Log of rb-site manage:
There are unapplied evolutions for webapi.
There are unapplied evolutions for webapi.
There are unapplied evolutions for webapi.

>From the developer tools of chrome, for an already present review request:

GET http://$site/static/ext/rbmotd.extension.MotdExtension/css/default.min.css
404 (Not Found)
(index):796 GET http://
$site/static/ext/rbseverity.extension.SeverityExtension/js/severity-review.min.js
(index):802 Uncaught ReferenceError: RBSeverity is not defined

Post moving the previous static, and running rb-site manage $sitedir
install-extension-media -- --force, I find that the directory structures
css and js were not created under static.

--
Harish