> gets seen.
>
> Do not mistake this request for time
> stretching, this is an actual speed
> change, affecting both time and pitch.
> Almost all play out systems have this
> feature, and would make Rivendell the
> perfect automation system for ANY
> format station.

I didn't mean to start an argument but...

In my opinion, and probably many of yours too, Rivendell is #1 out of the
top 6 radio automation systems.  4 out of the 5 other systems have this
feature. Whether or not it gets used is different, it would just be nice to
have the feature for those who want to use it.  Do I use RDHPIInfo? No,
because I don't have an ASI card.. but if I got one, I'd use it.  Maybe this
is all irrelevant, but to me it's a good idea.