Two iHeartMedia stations in my market -- do -- use the feature in NexGen.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [RDD] Pitch Control (Again)
From: John Anderson <j...@2601.net>
Date: Fri, November 21, 2014 5:10 pm
To: Tim Camp <t...@wnsp.com>
Cc: User discussion about the Rivendell Radio Automation System
<rivendell-dev@lists.rivendellaudio.org>

Grin...

I do know that Nextgen, and some of the other systems do have a music
pitch...it mimics the old Turntable speedup, and generally think the
idea is "seriously outdated"

I also know for a fact that CC, and the other major groups dis-allow use
of the speed up feature, even though it's there.

I've always been of the ilk, that songs should be sped up individually
in production, all songs don't need the same things all the time...

it's like compression and leveling, I did this to all the songs we ever
aired.

so if we are voting on the feature......<tee hee>