Hi,

I’m pleased to announce that there is a new Rivendell Wiki in development.
Fred Gleason has been very supportive of this and will be looking after the
hosting.  I would like to say a big THANK YOU to Fred for arranging this.

The new Wiki is located on a temporary server at
http://wikidev.rivendellaudio.org <http://wikidev.rivendellaudio.org/> but will
at some point be migrated to it’s permanent home.  I’m in the process of moving
material from the old Wiki to the new Wiki, and will in due course be updating
it.  I’ve put a link to the archive.org <http://archive.org/> version of the
original site at the top of the new site so that if I remove anything that you
may need, you can still find it.

As the current Wiki is badly in need of updating, this is the perfect time to
start looking at what we as a community would like to see within the Wiki.
Part of this process will be looking at what versions of Rivendell and Linux
people are using so that we can tailor the material on the site in the correct
direction.  At the moment, we have no idea if people are actively using more
than just the usual CentOS/RHEL and Debian/Ubuntu builds.  I know in the past
that there have been builds on Gentoo and other versions of Linux.  Are these
still in use? Is anyone still using RRAbuntu?  Please let me know.

I will be asking for further input in the coming days and weeks and would be
grateful for any help offered.

Andy