Very good work..!

Instead of using the CentOS Appliance it might be simpler on new
hardware to run Rivendell on Ubuntu or Debian OS.

I use Debian 8 and compile it from source with a small script/listing.
My way to install on a new system ist to install from an image created
with the tool Systemback. That output is installable from any DVD /
flashdrive.

Maybe such Iso files can be copied to the Wiki.??!