On Feb 22, 2018, at 09:17, drew Roberts <zotz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is great for some of what I do and a pain for other stuff I do. For the
> serious stuff it is great. For the more out there and experimental stuff, not
> so much. The Centos repositories that are "approved/recommended" for use with
> Rivendell lack much of what I need to easily mess around with things.

Hmm. Do we need to start producing RPMs for Fedora? That way, experimenters
would have access to a setup that includes all of the ‘bleeding edge’ stuff
(along with the understanding that the support cycle is limited to the usual 6
month Fedora rotation). That could also be a great proving ground for Rivendell
changes, before they show up in the ‘stable’ RHEL versions.

Cheers!