On Apr 12, 2018, at 03:22, Rob Landry <41001...@interpring.com> wrote:

> We have downgraded from RD 2.19.1 back to RD 2.15.2, and we can now record
> again. Both rdcatch and rdlibrary now work as they should.
>
> There must be something in this particular combination of OS (CentOS 6),
> Rivendell version (2.19.1) and hardware (ASI5211) that gives rise to the
> problem.

Confirmed here. The problem appears to be affecting only certain (older) model
units. Model series known to be affected at this time are:

ASI50xx
ASI51xx
ASI52xx
ASI60xx
ASI61xx

These are all models that have been officially ‘end-of-lifed’ by ASI. All
currently ‘active’ models appear to be functioning normally with v2.19.1.

Cheers!

|       Remember that the wastepaper basket is your best friend.       |
|                                         -- Robert Graves             |
|                                            "Goodbye to All That"     |