matt: you might want to get onto irc.citadel.org #citadel and chat with
dothebart about this -- he's in there right now making changes to file and
pathname locations.  If it's affecting your system then the two of you
need to talk, because it could be affecting other systems too.

 I'd like to publish a new version of the Citadel server code soon, so we
ought to make sure any pathname bugs are ironed out.

 The other thing holding that up is the IANA -- I'm still waiting for them
to assign us a "private enterprise number" for our LDAP schema.  We're
still using Kolab's numbers and that just won't fly in the real world.
But it looks like we've been approved and will get a number within the
next week or two.  I think this was the other issue that zwoelf was
contending with -- LDAP setup.  This will make it work flawlessly with the
latest version of OpenLDAP.