"Bubble" pop-ups for the calendar month view are now complete.  I made a
bunch of changes to the original code (a public domain posting to a web
design web site, but I did make sure to give the guy credit in the
readme)...

 * The original code was only capable of re-rendering the TITLE attribute
of a link.  I created a custom attribute that is capable of handling HTML
markup.
 * The image has been resized so that larger bubbles are now possible.
 * The bubble now drops to the left instead of to the right, so it doesn't
run off the screen when you hover over a Saturday event.  (The left side
is less critical because the icon bar provides extra space.)
 * I worked around a bug that would cause Internet Explorer to crash under
certain situations.

 I'm really happy about this.  It's a simple little thing, and it only
took a little while to implement, but it's one of those things that
carries a lot of "wow! factor" -- at least I think it conveys the look of
a really polished "modern web" application.