Hello everyone!
That's a lot that does not speak in this ml-list!
I also have something to say on the future of rosegarden. I really like
rosegarden. But I'm a maniac lilypond, mainly by Frescobaldi, because
exploitation of power by lilypond rosegarden is, forgive me, ridiculous and
depressing:
1) the management of the position of breaks does not exist and creates file.pdf
terrible.
2) is also not possible to setup the page layout.
My use of rosegarden boils down to this:
1) Rapid re-edit of file.midi frescobaldi created for a quick check of the
sound changes.
I repeat: I really like rosegarden, but I also think that a better integration
of lilypond would attract many potential users.
Best regards and w rosegarden!
--
oiram/bin/selom
Da ognuno secondo le proprie capacità ad ognuno secondo i propri bisogni.