On 04/02/2018 01:36 PM, Will Godfrey wrote:
Would some kind person please provide a way to switch this off, or at least
make it *much* slower and less aggressive.

> Today I was editing multiple tracks in the matrix editor and it was driving me nuts. It is especially bad when moving notes pitch-wise

I fixed this on the "segment canvas". Is the auto-scroll behavior there OK for you? If so, we can go ahead and copy that behavior to all of the other editors.

The segment canvas auto-scrolls only when you drag outside of the editing area. The further you go outside, the faster it scrolls. The matrix editor has the older behavior where scrolling starts inside the editing area. It's also somewhat unpredictable as to speed.

Ted.