On 04/18/2018 05:46 AM, Lorenzo Sutton wrote:
1. On the machine I tested CTRL+wheel up zoomed out and vice-versa. Is that intended? In most applications (e.g. browsers, text editors, but also DAWs) it is usually the reveres...

  Fixed in r15265.  Grab the latest svn and test.

2. If 'manually' set a vertical zoom level and then do CTRL+ wheel that vertical zoom level is reset to the default: bug?

I was unable to reproduce this in either the matrix or the notation editors. The vertical zoom that I selected always stayed put. What are the exact steps?

Ted.