On 19/04/2018 04:53, Ted Felix wrote:
On 04/18/2018 05:46 AM, Lorenzo Sutton wrote:
1. On the machine I tested CTRL+wheel up zoomed out and vice-versa. Is that intended? In most applications (e.g. browsers, text editors, but also DAWs) it is usually the reveres...
 >    Fixed in r15265.  Grab the latest svn and test.

Yes confirmed :)

2. If 'manually' set a vertical zoom level and then do CTRL+ wheel that vertical zoom level is reset to the default: bug?

  I was unable to reproduce this in either the matrix or the notation editors.  The vertical zoom that I selected always stayed put.  What are the exact steps?

Ok, so from a quick test I think this only happens id you had zoomed in/out by 'scrolling' with the mouse wheel on the zoom box below the matrix (i.e. which changes the zoom square vertical/horizontal all in one scroll), not if you use the vertical scroll wheel on the bottom right. Makes sense?

Lorenzo.