On 09/03/2018 06:42 PM, D. Michael McIntyre wrote:
On 09/01/2018 06:44 PM, Dennis Kaptain wrote:

I have downloaded a rdg file and placed it in ./.local/share/rosegarden/library/M-Audio-Venom.rgd

Where did the file come from?  I see we ship Rosegarden with a file by this name, but I tried looking through it to see who created it, and discovered that it's totally corrupt gibberish.

  It appears to have been double-gzipped.  Should now be fixed in r15344.

Ted.