On 12/30/2011 2:12 PM, Ruslan Zakirov wrote:
Hi Jeff,

Sounds more like local customization. RT doesn't parse follow up
messages for Cc addresses. Out of the box RT has option to parse Cc
addresses in new tickets only, but not in replies.

That's puzzling then, because we have zero files under
/rt/local, no extensions installed, and completely stock
Scrips.