***(((It is almost always the fault of the TV receiver, or the installation of 
the TV set is incorrect, that is the problem.)))****

Hey Chuck! Can you enlighten me further on the 'right' and 'wrong' way to install a 
TV????  :^)

I am no electrical genius,...and I understand the cable theory,...but it seems to 
me,..that is  possible for electrical interference to mess up a TV. If my camcorder 
can pick it up, why can't a TV?? I blame my 282 before anything else. Two different 
TV's,...two different rooms.

Now the camcorder picked up the noise, just being close to the loco, and not plugged 
into the wall  like the TV sets are. I have heard Christmas Tree lights that flash, 
make a 'click' on a TV.

The mystery continues!





[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to