On Tue, 13 Sep 2022, 23:03 Matthias Koeppe, <matthiaskoe...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Tuesday, September 13, 2022 at 3:01:14 PM UTC-7 Thierry
> (sage-googlesucks@xxx) wrote:
>
>> Also, several people have already explicitely requested for a break (if
>> not a truce, given the level of agressivity).
>

> Excuse me, Thierry, your accusations about others being aggressive &
> likening anything here to war is highly inappropriate.

I repeat: we need no formal voting on this issue whatsoever - because trac
is a long-standing liability, i.e. a bug that must be fixed, and we don't
do voting on whether a bug is to be fixed, we go and fix it.
No, no truce, no quarter to bugs, sorry.

As far as *my* mental health is concerned, I swear I will not touch the
Sage project infrastructure any more -- unless we proceed with retiring
trac.