On Tuesday, September 13, 2022 at 3:01:14 PM UTC-7 Thierry
(sage-googlesucks@xxx) wrote:

> given the conditions and how they affect my mental health,

Taking care of one's mental health is very important, and I do hope that
you'll be able to cope.
It is an individual's responsibility to take care of themselves and seek
help where it is needed.
Holding other people or circumstances responsible is not usually not a
healthy approach.

Take care,
Matthias