Hi,

We could just declare that "You may vote if you have contributed to
the source code of Sage" and leave it at that.  The idea is to give
people a criteria for voting.  Perhaps this is a bad criteria, e.g.,
it excludes our webmaster (Harald Schilly), since he's done a lot to
support Sage, but I don't think he's contributed code to the library
-- at least I didn't find him in Dima's list from GitHub.

William

--
William (http://wstein.org)