Interesting. Looks like the singular code is using internal, undocumented NTL
interfaces. I work very hard to keep the documented interfaces stable and
reliable, but I can't guarantee anything for undocumented interfaces.  If
singular is going to do that, they will have to use ifdefs or something to work
around the issue. Or ask me to provide an interface for some functionality that
they need and that I can maintain. My guess is that this  is related to changes
I made in the transition to v10.

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit