On Fri, 20 Aug 1999, Si Owen wrote:

> I can't remember
> what else I was interested in buying now tho. I'll have to have a look around
> for some reviews - I'm open to suggestions too...

Don't forget that Astroball and Dyzonium are also bundled with Defender...
both superb games too, IMHO (they each got "Game Of The Month!" in Second
Opinion - see http://mnemotech.ucam.org/zodiac.html for reviews).

Funny that! Wasn't someone saying that old games should start getting
packaged in compilations?

Andrew

--
 --  Andrew Collier  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])  --        My other
  --      http://mnemotech.ucam.org      --       .sig is a