At 5:59 pm +0100 20/8/99, Johnna Teare wrote:

>>From what I remember, The Bulgulators and Dyzonium were
>released as shareware anyway, when Lemmings went overdue.
>Certainly all those who had paid for Lemmings but had not yet
>received it got a disk with lemmings demo on and those two games

Really??

I certainly didn't get that, and I'm fairly sure I remember paying in
advance for Lemmings. Maybe my memory's playing tricks on me though, and I
did already have those two games...

Andrew

--
 --  Andrew Collier  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])  --        My other
  --      http://mnemotech.ucam.org      --       .sig is a