-----Original Message-----
From: Si Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Hopefully Persona will be back up and running at some point so I can
re-order
>the items (including Defender :-)), but I've been waiting for a message
from
>David before I do anything.  It's a shame that so many items are stuck
until
>Persona's back, but I understand the sensitive situation so am prepared to
>wait a bit.

No written contract was ever drawn up with Persona regarding the rights to
Defender, so technically I still own all rights to it...  However, the game
was
written to be marketed by Persona and a sort of 'verbal agreement' was made
between myself and Malcolm.

Personally I have no objections about releasing Defender into the PD, and
I've
mentioned this to David L. on several occasions.  After all, the game was
never
going to make any money and it seems a shame for it to remain hidden
forever...

However, it would be morally wrong of me to release it without his
'permission' as
he seems to be the only tangible link to Persona.  So far he's been rather
vague
about the whole thing, which is not his fault as I think he's as 'in the
dark' as the
rest of us.

Chris.