On 20 Aug 99, at 20:07, Thomas Harte wrote:

> > Famous Five, Witchin Hour, Lemmings, Ore Warz 2 (NEVER
> > RELEASED!), Labyrinth, Bombs Away, Invaders, Muncher, PoP,
> > Quizball, Defenders, bulgulators, dyzonium (which are shareware
> > anyway iirc), batz n ballz, manic miner, eftpotrm, klax,
>
>  Anybody know which of these I could use with SIM Coupé? Also, sorry to
>  remove
> from the mystique, but Ore Warz 2 is on nvg . . .

Oh well. I don't think I've ever played it anyway. Can't remember
how I came to having it. One of those things that just appears in
your diskbox when your doing a magazine that reviews stuff.
Peace, Love and Kisses,
JohnnaPig Teare
http://www.theunstoppablesexmachine.freeserve.co.uk
"It won't get better but it might never get worse..."