David wrote:

> Very interested in all - how much? when?
I'm only the designer. I don't have a factory. I have very big
troube with printed circuits production. (E.g. one extention
I've designed 1.5 year ago still not exists...) I was talking
about my projects to David L. and Malcolm, but they decided to
do other things. :-( There are also some other problems: I'm not
able to prodcuce cases at all and I don't know the limits of
dimensions (I never seen how SAMBUS looks like.) I need some
help to solve above problems.

Gordon Wallis wrote:

> The only problem is that so few people want to make the effort
> to use the existing hardware,
Sorry, I do my best.

> so working on upgrading it would end up being a wasted effort
> :-(
I design hardware and write operating systems because I like to
do it. I do it for myself. And think that someone else can find
them useful. Besides, I can't image myself breeding red fishes.

> Gord. ("If only the Sam was the MSX...")
Don't you think so? The biggest problem is the VDP. Some screen
modes could be emulated. But sprites... I could think about it.
BTW do you have one?

--
Yarek.