Gasson wrote:

> On the subject of high density floppies, would it be possible
> to connect an Amiga high density drive to the Spectrum and
> Sam?
I've attached Amiga HDFDD to TIMEX FDD 3000 (it has FDC 1770).
It doesn't want to boot CPM22QED from the usual disk. But I had
another somewhere... I've got it... Oops, 0.04 version - it was
ages ago... Seems to be OK, the DD disks are readed quite
correctly... Mount PRODOS format also work... Let me take HD
disk... I have TDK MF-2HF MS-DOS formatted. It is also readed
corectly... Well, I can say *IT* *WORKS* !!!. So I must consider
the purchase of several Amiga HDFDDs... Why I didn't try this
before???

The speed of spin is selected by right hand hole.

And I still didn't try to write to disk.

--
Yarek.