Robert Brady wrote:

> I would assume that when someone was talking about "High
> Density Floppies", they are in fact referring to "High Density
> Floppies", or HDFDs, sometimes erroneously called "1.44MB"
> disks, despite the fact that you can easily get 1.6MB on them,
> maybe more if you were feeling dangerous. ;)
I don't understand why everyone writing about increasing
capacity of disk (or changing format at all) calls it dangerous.
If the data don't fit the track, there will be bad sectors from
definition.

I am able to store 913KB of data on ordinary disk of SAM (but
such fromat isn't very useful). And this still isn't the end.

BTW does someone know something about graphics tablets?

--
Yarek.