Hi Luke,

Nice to see you back in the land of Sam!

Unfortunately, after hosting my website for a coupel of years after I left
UCL, the group had to clean up their disk usage, and so the SimCoupe site
went the way of  > /dev/null.

I think Andrew Collier still has a mirror of the original material on the site,
but his webserver used a Cambridge University address, so it might well also
be down. Andrew?

As for the latest work done by Simon et. al. I would like to take the source
code and produce a new Linux/UNIX version. It would be nice to loose all that
yucky DOS compatibility rubbish which infultrated the last SimCoupe source code
releases.

regards

Allan

On Tue, 11 Jul 2000, you wrote:

>Has anyone got any idea where Alan Skillmans SIM Coupé web site has
>moved to? I have downloaded the bimboze version - which is all very
>well and good - but it is annoying when my primary OS is Linux.
>Has the UNIX source for SIM Coupé kept up with the Windoze version?
>Who are the primary developers?
>What ever happened Statues Of Ice???
>Luke
>P.S.   It's nice to be back in the world of SAM. Last time I was on this
>list all that went on was arguing!!!
>--
>Luke Trevorrow, aka Lord Blackadder (Entropy)
>Systems Manager,
>Budgens Stores Ltd,
>Tel: 01933 408275, Fax: 01933 402563
>eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>This e-mail is private and confidential and is for the
>addressee only. You are prohibited from using, printing,
>distributing or disseminating it or any information contained
>in it, save to the intended recipient.

| Allan Skillman               | "There are five flavours of resons, the   |
| EDA Group                    | elementary particles of magic : up, down, |
| ARM                          | sideways, sex-appeal and peppermint."     |
| [EMAIL PROTECTED]       | - Terry Pratchett (Lords and Ladies)      |